Wednesday, November 26, 2008

9 years ago today...



We said goodbye to our mother. I remember so much of her last months with us. Mostly i remember her strength in the face of a battle she would eventually lose. She taught me how to be strong and for that I am eternally grateful to her for. The day she told me that she had liver cancer, she said that she would always be with me. I have never doubted it for a minute. She was with me on my wedding day, the day my father died and when Megan was sick in the PICU.

I am so lucky to have such wonderful guardian angels.

I miss and love you mom!!

2 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

That just makes me want to cry. I miss her so much, Dad, too. They are watching over us and our girls- that makes me feel better. I love you so much, Noelle! I don't know what I would ever do without you.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you and your sister have each other. Thanks for sharing, it's really nice to see their picture.