Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a week!!

I was told by a co-worker that i should find a picture of me when i was a baby to compare it to a picture of Megan to see if there are any similarities. I think i found one around the same age (maybe younger) than she is right now (see picture below).



Either way, i think she still has more of Nick's looks than she does mine.

I have been told this week that it looks like i am carrying twins and not just one baby. I decided to take a picture of my size and let you all know that i am measuring right where i should be at 32 weeks (8 months). We are hoping that the baby is going to arrive sometime between October 1st and 10th (my c-section date). I am hoping for early for obvious reasons.



Megan is finally getting the hang of feeding herself her bottle. it comes in quite handy when you put her to bed or need to run out of the room to get something done.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You were such cute baby!!!

Nina Crittenden said...

Great blog, Noelle! Love all the photos- esp. the one of you in the gold chair! Make sure to post the classic Noelle photo from G&P's when you were in the playpen!