Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another busy weekend

We are busy (kind of) getting ready for baby #2. we have started to work on the basement and getting a place set up for the office downstairs so the baby can move into what is now the office upstairs (my old room). At the same time we are getting ready for Megan's first birthday party. I can't believe she is going to be 1 already. Seems like only yesterday she was born. Her newest thing is to crawl into everything she can.


I hope the next baby we have looks a little bit like me. Megan has an uncanny resemblance to her daddy when he was a baby (l to r: Matt, Nick, Cindi)



Nick and Megan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noelle,
I absolutely love it!!! I think you have a great start and I look forward to checking what's new with you and the family as you get busier and busier.
Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Noelle and Nick,

This is great! It's so cool to be able to see all those adorable pictures of little Miss Megan, Mommy, Daddy and soon baby Sis!

Love and Hugs,
Mom